1. Have a purpose for the organization.
2. Must have initial start-off funds.
(eg. $5.00 at least to invest.)
3. One person can make a huge
difference in a start-off, then find
others with interest in your
organization or find people with
special needs for what your NGO
has to offer the community.
4. Start locally, search out local groups
in your area.
5. Start from the bottom, then build
on as your purpose increase.
6. Exercise mind, body and soul.
(ex: meditate/yoga/go running)
7. Don’t settle with a “No” answer.
8. Use the Socratic Method: